President of the Federal Republic of Somalia, H.E. Mohamed Abdulahi Farmajo on Sunday afternoon reached Dubai, the headquarter of the United Arab Emirates and received warm welcome from U.A.E’s officials there,Members of the Somali Cabinet and parliament are accompanying the president’s official visit to the region..
- GlobalKenya is weaponizing the information against Somalia!
- GlobalIran will defend itself against any aggression, says foreign minister
- GlobalUganda claims Rwandan military violated its territory
- GlobalThousands rally against Netanyahu immunity over graft cases
- BusinessThe Latest: Trump tamps down expectations of US-Japan deal
- GlobalPromising jobs and justice, Ramaphosa sworn in as South Africa’s president
- BusinessEU pledges to support peace in the Horn of Africa
- BusinessJapan welcomes Trump with a charm campaign, golf and sumo
- BusinessKenya Airways CEO Sebastian Mikosz to exit in December
- GlobalUS agency warns of Kenya food crisis due to failed rains