In a bid to transform its mining sector, Zimbabwe has signed a $4.2 billion deal with a Cypriot investor to develop a platinum mine and refinery in the country. Zimbabwe mines minister Winston
- LocalWhich way is open for Farmajo if Parliament rejects the Mogadishu agreement?
- BusinessTikTok Owner Seeking $60 Billion Valuation in U.S. Deal
- LocalThe new Somali prime minister asked parliament to vote of confidence.
- GlobalRights groups: UAE hired 450 mercenaries to carry out assassinations in Yemen
- GlobalUS Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dead at 87
- TravelThe latest Kenyan cargo plane crash at Aden Adde airport
- GlobalAmina Mohamed qualifies for next round in race to head WTO
- HealthNHS Nightingale hospital in Birmingham on high alert to reopen as cases soar
- LocalWho is the new Somali Prime Minister Roble?
- GlobalTaiwan scrambles jets as 18 Chinese planes buzz island
Phil Joseph is a talented musician from the UK who has released a second single from the album “I’m Going to a Party.” “Live Naturally” is a good example of Phil’s smooth vocal style over traditional yet modern Reggae music. A recent surge in airplay this week might lead this jam to land on theRead More