In an extraordinary session, it held yesterday, the Council of Ethiopian Somali regional, state stripped immunity of seven of its members, including Abdi Mohamed Omar.
Mr Abdi Mohamud Omar The former Somali government of Ethiopia has been withdrawn from a residential neighbourhood in Addis Ababa and has been at the forefront of the prison.
The prosecutor did not disclose the time frame for Abdi Illey . Addis Ababa, where he spent a month in jail. Ethiopian television also released weapons from his home, including five AK47 rifles and pistols.
Ethiopia’s Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed said in a press conference that Abdi Mohamud Omar will go straight to the correct way of the judiciary, and will receive a fair trial.
In an extraordinary session, it held yesterday, the Council of Ethiopian Somali regional, state stripped immunity of seven of its members, including Abdi Mohamed Omer. Abdi Illey
1. Mr Abdi Mohamed Omer –Former Chief Administrator of Ethiopian Somali regional state
2. Mr Abdijemal Kelonbi- Head of Justice Bureau
3.Mrs Rahma Mohammed – Head of Women’s and Children’s Bureau
4. Mr Ibrahim Mehd- Head of Education Bureau
5. Mrs Dek Abdulahi –Deputy Head of Water Resource Development Bureau
6. Mr Ibrahim Mohammed Mubarak – Mayor of Jigjiga
7. Mr Omar Abdi – Political Affairs Head of the Ethiopian Somali People Democratic Party (ESPDP)