Mogadishu-Some of the roads in Mogadishu are closed today, with public transport on the streets not crossing the intersections in the city.
Banadir junction, Zoobe, KM4, staff and others closed, in the Government, according to Source witnesses said.
It is unclear why the roads are closed, but a police official said security reasons have been blocked on the road.
The troops have been conducting operations in Mogadishu’s main streets that have been completely blocked by the movement of vehicles. It is unclear why the roads to access in the capital, Mogadishu are closed. Somali security forces are working hard to protect citizens People says that this is a problem, because they are going to work, and denied public transport on the road to use. security forces main priority is to protect people
- LocalFarmajo says i returned to the country to assist in a solution constitutional issues
- BusinessEU MPs endorse duty-free trade deal with Kenya
- GlobalUS Senate votes against resolution on blocking sale of F-16 jets to Turkey
- GlobalPutin warns West of risk of nuclear war, says Moscow can strike Western targets
- GlobalChad opposition leader, several others killed in foiled security office attack
- GlobalYemen warns British cargo ship may sink following Houthi attack
- GlobalRuto, Abiy agree to uphold African sovereignty
- GlobalBritish lawmakers fear for their safety after threats and abuse over Gaza
- GlobalHere is how Bob Marley died – the mystery explained
- GlobalPresidents Ruto, Museveni meet over Raila Odinga’s African Union job