Ankara, Turkey, a delegation led by the Minister of Fisheries and Natural Resources of the Republic of Somalia, Mr Abdirahman Mohamed Abdi and other officials and they have held separate meetings with officials
Turkey’s Minister of Finance Mr. Nihat Zeybeci and International Development Corporation Tika Dr Serdar Cam.
The Minister discussed with the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Turkey Nihat Zeybeci during a conference on the development of fisheries in Somalia, as the Somali government has made considerable use of the resources of the country, so that the Somali government and regional governments benefit from the resources of the country he says, jobs creation for unemployed youth living in the country.
Also Minister of Fisheries and Marine Resources Mr. Abdirahman Mohamed Abdi and the head of the International Development Agency Tika Dr Serdar Cam discussed the issue of TiKa’s assistance to the fisheries industry in Somalia and implement domestic fisheries industry In Somalia, they are benefiting from the Somali community’s resources.
TIKA Director Dr Serdar welcomed the meeting with the Minister of Foreign Affairs and expressed his appreciation for the implementation of the many projects in Somalia and its resources in the country.
- SportsDjokovic tops Tsitsipas in 5 at French Open for 19th major
- BusinessBoris Johnson closes G7 summit with vow to protect integrity of UK
- BusinessBritain wants to ease tensions with EU over N.Ireland, says Raab
- BusinessErdogan and Biden meet at a tense moment for Turkish-US ties
- HealthCongo president says Kinshasa hospitals ‘overwhelmed’ by coronavirus
- GlobalSomali Prime Minister Roble appoints committee to investigate youths fighting in Ethiopia’s Tigray region
- BusinessUK-EU Brexit spat over N Ireland clouds G7 leaders summit
- GlobalSomali government calls for joint commission to fully restore ties with Kenya
- BusinessG7 to counter China’s belt and road with infrastructure project – senior US official
- GlobalSomalia has won the Kenyan battle-report