Ankara, Turkey, a delegation led by the Minister of Fisheries and Natural Resources of the Republic of Somalia, Mr Abdirahman Mohamed Abdi and other officials and they have held separate meetings with officials
Turkey’s Minister of Finance Mr. Nihat Zeybeci and International Development Corporation Tika Dr Serdar Cam.
The Minister discussed with the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Turkey Nihat Zeybeci during a conference on the development of fisheries in Somalia, as the Somali government has made considerable use of the resources of the country, so that the Somali government and regional governments benefit from the resources of the country he says, jobs creation for unemployed youth living in the country.
Also Minister of Fisheries and Marine Resources Mr. Abdirahman Mohamed Abdi and the head of the International Development Agency Tika Dr Serdar Cam discussed the issue of TiKa’s assistance to the fisheries industry in Somalia and implement domestic fisheries industry In Somalia, they are benefiting from the Somali community’s resources.
TIKA Director Dr Serdar welcomed the meeting with the Minister of Foreign Affairs and expressed his appreciation for the implementation of the many projects in Somalia and its resources in the country.
- GlobalGerman millionaires rush assets to Switzerland ahead of election
- HealthDutch court rules boy can receive coronavirus jab despite father’s objection
- BusinessChinese banks try to calm fears about developer’s debts
- GlobalExamining Extremism: Harakat al Shabaab al Mujahideen (al Shabaab)
- LocalSomalia’s military court sentences two foreigners Al-Shabab terrorist to 15 years in prison
- GlobalTaiwan asks to join trade group, says China might interfere
- BusinessBank of England expected to keep rates steady as inflation risks mount
- GlobalAlgeria closes airspace to Moroccan aviation as dispute deepens
- GlobalUS-French spat seems to simmer down after Biden-Macron call
- GlobalKenya-Somali clans file historical injustices with NLC